resume format, which you should keep in your mind while writing a resume. A well-formatted
resume makes youth to stand out from the all and also makes it easy for the company to find what
they want. Here are few tips on writing a resume for youth of a best format.
Format of the resume-
Ensure your name comes right at the top of the resume in bold letters. The email ID, phone number
and address. Make sure the email ID you provide is a professional and it must be working. It looks like
instead of some funny id’s. For applying a job the role of resume is very important, it should looks
People think that the resume format should not be more than 2 pages but it doesn’t matter for any
company whether your resume is in 2 pages or more. Give complete information about yourself.
Don’t care about number of pages.
Use Right Font-
The first tips for youth is to insure you have the right fonts and spacing so your formatting is not lost
while uploading and is compatible across all platforms. Your resume is easy to read and it gives key
- Use single line spacing between the lines while writing a resume.
- Keep all text in the main body left-aligned.
- Use straight lines to break sections and also to give an outline to the resume.
- Print hard copy of your resume format on plain white or cream paper.
- Keep your font plain and easy to read. Do not vary your fonts in resume format .
- Start resume from your Profile, then Follow standard pattern-
Profile, Work Experience, Skills, Achievements, Awards, Extra-curricular and Personal Details. These
fonts settings makes your best resume format.
A professional resume format increase your chances of selection so use all these tips on writing a resume.
These simple resume formatting tips will help youth to create a well-formatted resume that gets you