“how we can provide it a download link on WordPress”. Here I am providing all answer
about this topic with images. It is Same as you upload images on Wp, you can also Upload
a PDF File to WordPress site. But there is a limit on maximum uploaded size. The maximum
upload size is 32 MB and may be it is sufficient for you.
How to Upload a PDF File to WordPress
It is very easy to Upload a PDF File to WordPress site. Follow these steps to upload PDF file
in WordPress blog-
1. Login your WordPress dashboard
2. Go to add new post/page (where you want to upload pdf file)
3. Click on Add Media
4. Upload PDF file and fill all details (Title, Description etc)
5. Copy the link URL of Uploaded file as shown in image
6. Insert it into your post
7. Thats it.
If you want a Download link to a Download word then simply do these steps.
- Write “Download PDF”
- Select “Download PDF”
3. Click on Insert/Edit link
4. Paste the URL which you copied while uploading file
5. Click on Add link
This is the whole process of uploading and downloading PDF file in WordPress Site. If you have
any doubt then please comment below we will solve it as soon as possible...