After Facebook, Instagram is the next level of addiction. It is very popular among youths especially young girls. From design to features to camera filters, Instagram has all the package which can’t be ignored by anyone. In this, if you have decided to delete your Instagram account permanently then we can help you out.
So why you or anyone needs to delete your Instagram account? Well, social networking sites help us to connect with new people which is one of the biggest advantages of social media but at the same time, they are involved in our life so much that we can’t get over from it.
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram etc. keep eating up our time and increase unnecessary anxiety.
Today if you want to be more focused and productive then you need to deactivate all of your social networking sites. Today we will tell you how to permanently delete your Instagram account which is not difficult. All you need is two things; a little will power and follow the below steps.
Before moving on know that you have two options first one is deactivating Instagram which you can follow if you are not sure whether you are ready to delete your Instagram account or not.
This process will move your profile data in a state of hibernation. Whenever you feel that you can’t live without your Instagram you can re-active it anytime.
The second is permanently delete option which deletes all of your data and you can’t recover your account and its data at any cost.
Know about both process and choose wisely the one which is ideal for you.
How to Temporary Disable Your Instagram Account
Make a note that you can’t follow the procedure in your mobile so you need to login Instagram in your browser.
- From the top right corner click on the profile button.
- Next, to your profile picture, there is Edit Profile button click on it.
- Now scroll down till the end and look for Temporary disable my account. You will find it next to the Submit button.
- Now you need to tell why you are disabling your profile. Answer it and re-enter your password.
- That’s it, now simply click on Temporary disable account button.
How to Delete Your Instagram Account Permanently
- Click on this link > https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- Tell Instagram why you are deleting your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click on Permanently delete my account. Great you are done now.